Since June 2019 I work as a Quality Analysis Specialist. My main responsibilities are:
- Review quality of the EMEA Webtech Team and providing feedback to the agents,
- Providing quality reports for the client on weekly basis,
- Cross-location and cross-vendor collaboration with quality teams,
- Alignment the quality workflow and criteria with the client quality team and communicating changes in the process to the agents,
- Providing training sessions for internal and external teams.
Since March 2017 until May 2019 I worked as a Web Implementation Specialist. In other words I helped with implementing and troubleshooting such Google tools as
- Google Analytics,
- Google Ads (remarketing and conversion tags),
- Google Tag Manager with a range of its tags,
- and Google Merchant Center.
By myself I also use Data Studio.
On daily basis I worked with many CMS platforms, mostly with WordPress, Prestashop, Shoper, Clickshop or Joomla, as well as with various custom websites.
Beside customer support I also provided trainings for other agents in Poland, India and Malaysia and I found it very satisfying and enjoyable.
I like playing around with website traffic data, setting goals and tracking conversions to analyse more data. I realised it might be really addictive…